(urth) The Wizard

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:46:33 PST 2012

Pretty sure that most low god is lying - it is improper worship which is the problem, kind of like a Pilgrim's Progress morality.  People worshipping those lower in the chain are messing up the natural order, but with the right frame of mind those below can be lifted up, maybe.  So this guy is the lowest of the low, people are his gods, but he is trying to trick them into worshipping him.  He is not connected to the most high, but it is in his best interests to get worship from those above.