(urth) Wolfe in Fringe

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:00:20 PDT 2012

I tracked down a video of the bookstore scene here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/fringe-nothing-as-it-seems-exclusive_n_1390113.html

It seems someone on the Fringe staff has some good taste in sf; an earlier
season has a scene in the same bookstore involving a first edition of
Jonathan Carroll's The Land of Laughs.

-Matt