(urth) Short Story 16: Car Sinister

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:17:14 PDT 2012

I read this out loud to my wife one evening while she was working on
something and asked to be read to.  It was the next story up in the
collection and neither of us had any idea where it was going to go.  We
both enjoyed the writing very much.  As the story unfolded we were just
laughing and going 'WHAT? NO WAY!  HA! HA!'  One of my faves by Wolfe - a
truly unique piece of fancy.

-DOJP