(urth) Eddison [was Re: If I already like ...]

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:36:11 PDT 2012

Read it.  Liked it in parts - masculine vigor is deified to some degree, and eternal conflict is idealized valhalla style.  Not as deep as Wolfe, nor as soul searching, but if you like your men manly and god-like you might appreciate it.  (Conflict in the book actually seems better than actually defeating evil - that without that opposition there can be no nobility).