(urth) Eddison [was Re: If I already like ...]

Matthew Knight jacobeiserman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:08:53 PDT 2012

I read *The Worm Ourobouros* a couple years back, and it may appeal to you
if you are a fan of Wolfe's baroque and archaic elements.  The plot and
characters are skewed far toward the mythical, and there's approximately a
0.005% element of realism.  I seem to remember a lot of "thees" and
"thous," but I might be confusing this with William Morris.  I don't
remember anything about the political elements Jerry is mentioning, but
that doesn't necessarily mean much, as I forget a lot.