(urth) Fringe

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Apr 6 11:49:08 PDT 2012

Man, what a lively LOST debate we have going on here. I wonder if Gene has watched the show.

Is it not possible, however, that the purgatory thing still has legs and that Jack was their shepherd to the after life?

I guess I don't like the myopic nature of It Was All a Dream, and want the window to have a wider opening than that.

The Others, Dharma, Black Rock, Jacob, etc. lose a lot of weight when they simply become figments of a dying man's imagination. Unless that dying man is some seasoned mystery novelist, I guess.

...ryan