(urth) Fringe

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:31:31 PDT 2012

As someone who is on friendly terms with one of seasons 4-6 writers of
LOST I can assure you (and I am only going on what I was told) that
the fued between the brothers, the hydrogen bomb, and the Oceanic 6
storylines were developed in between seasons 1 and 2.  Certain things
arise over the course of 6 years which caused the writers to change
some of thier plans, Eko was supposed to have a far larger role for
example.  And Jacobs brother name was Samuel at least in script form.