(urth) Father Inire-Hethor

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Thu Oct 20 21:50:56 PDT 2011

On 10/20/2011 4:28 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> David Stockhoff wrote:
>> Lee Berman wrote:
>
>>> ...the best explanation for the dead Dorcas' husband is that he is
>>> merely one iteration of a being who can make copies of himself
>>> (perhaps an iteration who lost immortality by falling in love)
>
>> Then of what race is Inire?
>
> While I remain extremely dubious here, one can see the outlines of a
> grand unification theory based on the already-mooted idea that humans
> and human descendants are the only true sentients in the Solar
> universe. This would make Inire human or human-descended, in which
> case he could indeed father Ouen on Dorcas (though, if
> "human-descended," he would have to be a fairly _close_ human
> descendant, since Ouen is fertile).

Perhaps Inire is only a cousin to the heirodules because he was
specially made to include Urthly human seed. Alpheta mates with Sev so
that his seed can be integrated with the White Fountain. Where else
would they get human seed?

Ymar? Or--- surely not Appian? He was emasculated and sent back to Urth.
But if the gonads stayed in Yesod, they would be very useful in  making
a purpose built, human-like agent to further their plot. But then the
humanness leads him on his own agenda...

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >