(urth) mysteries of the long sun?

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:43:28 PDT 2011

yeah I was wondering about the woman too.  Surely most of the visions
presented to Silk have connections with events in the book (Silk
seeing lights beneath his feet is him seeing the stars out the window
of the Whorl for example) so just who was the woman?  Any thoughts?
Also the patch of skin found on the roof, any thoughts on this?