(urth) mysteries of the long sun

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:58:53 PDT 2011

>Marc Aramini: For once I agree with you, Lee.

Heh, funny, since I usually agree with you Marc! I think the only real
point of difference between us is the presence or absence of Jesus Christ
in the Sun Series. Other disagreements (including on Father Inire)
mostly stem from that, I think. (a similar dynamic applies to James Wynn and I).
Otherwise, I think we all tend to think alike.

Oh, well, also I guess we disagree on whether "Green is Urth!". I think it is
absolutely great that you shared that idea with us. I just tend to take it less
literally, i.e. I think Green is that dual planetary system's analog to Urth as
Blue is analog to Ushas. (Though it may be true that certain towers in Nessus,
notable the Citadel's, extend through space/dream/time all the way to Green.)

>I was just looking at the back and forth between Gerry and Lee, and there was one
>brief message where it was almost friendly, and I thought it would be so awesome if
>you two were really just one super crazy MPD person, one with an American persona and
>one with the skeptical approach,

Heh, also funny! I suppose it would be a waste of time to deny Gerry and I are the same
person since a truth teller and a liar would both do that. But for those who trust me I
will assure that Gerry and I are not the same human being.