(urth) Horns abilities

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:04:13 PDT 2011

What's the deal with it being semi-physical?  Is it 'out of body' even
though you can physically influence stuff in the place you 'go' to?  It's
one of the weirdest things I've ever seen (because it's not as simple as
time travel on one hand or visions on the other, etc.).  And Wolfe's
introduction and development of it narratively (especially in In Green's
Jungles) is one of the most jaw-dropping, mind-bending experiences I've had
in reading.

-DOJP