(urth) Words and Such art

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:13:39 PDT 2011

The art for Wolfe's books is so hit and miss!  The Richard Bober
illustrations for the Long Sun books are awesome, and particular favorites
of mine.  This one, one the other hand, not so much:
http://www.lwcurrey.com/pictures/114676.jpg.  As I recall, Severian was the
opposite of nonchalant (chalant?) at that particular scene.