(urth) Words and Such art

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:04:55 PDT 2011

Hm, out of what I actually own, I guess I might go for Island of Dr Death
(purple skull) or Endangered Species (stick wings).  This one's probably the
worst I own:

http://www.saltmanz.com/pictures/albums/Cover%20Scans/Book%20Covers/Storeys%20from%20the%20Old%20Hotel.jpg

(The sheer hilarity value is almost worth it.)

-DOJP