(urth) Father Inire as Dionysus

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:19:52 PDT 2011

Gerry Quinn: As far as I remember, the only ship Hethor mentions serving on was
called the Quasar.

Yes, as I mentioned in a recent post, it was a fairly common 70's- 80's SF trope
for the passageway between universes to be a black hole on one side and a quasar
(white fountain) on the other. An appropriate name name for Tzadkiel's ship, no?

>It seems that, like Jonas, he came from Urth, and relatively near our own time.

If I remember correctly, Jonas says he got his knowledge of Earth (Lewis Carroll
books, Theseus myths) from reading books on his ship. (a ship where "our own time"
doesn't have a lot of meaning)

>Agia: "His name isn't really Hethor, by the way. He says it's a much older one, that
>hardly anyone has heard of now."

"Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name"

Sympathy For The Devil- Rolling Stones