(urth) Jordan Interview

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 18:34:14 PDT 2011

--- On Sat, 10/22/11, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

> If I understand you correctly, you're saying that no author
> can critique
> (not "criticize") his religion.
>
> Note also that by "religion" I do not refer to anything
> other than that
> part of religion (all of it, I'd say, but I don't want to
> create a
> distraction here) which is entirely created by humans.

No, you misunderstand me. Of course he can critique his religion.  I'm just not sure that's what he's doing.  I think he is showing how when Typhon rips it off and tries to take Gods place, it still leads to the Outsider.
And if he believes in papal authority, it ISN'T created entirely by humans, when Jesus gave certain powers to his representative on earth, Peter.