(urth) Silk's Origin

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 13:11:13 PDT 2011

On 10/22/2011 9:35 AM, Lee Berman wrote:

> Naturally your own methods will not seem unusual to you. That would be something
>
> of a contradiction. I don't consider your contributions to be ordinary. I think
>
> of you as an extraordinary member of this community. Surely my analysis of your
>
> posts are as valid as your analysis of mine and others.

> Yes, but it is my impression that your own positive interpretations are usually placed
>
> later in your posts, after you have criticized and negated the interpretation of someone
>
> else. And it does seem clear that the negative portions of your posts generate more
>
> discussion than the positive portions.
As a participant in one of those discussions, I feel it's incumbent on
me to put in a word here. For what it's worth, this was exactly my own
impression. At least one recent discussion would have been more, er...,
EFFICIENT, if some relevant background had come forth earlier.

I don't want all my dots connected for me, but "It's just not important"
is a really unsatisfying response to a hypothesis!