(urth) Jordan Interview

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 10:03:01 PDT 2011

Lee Berman wrote:

> I agree. And mark me down in the camp who thinks Christ has not
> appeared in the Briah universe.

Then how explain the references to the Theoanthropos?

> It was recently noted that as Briah is a previous iteration of
> our own universe, it should resemble it closely and therefore
> have a Christ. I agree!

My suggestion is that there was a historical person named Jesus who
did many of the things Christ did, but who was not God. Mythology
built up about him and people came to believe that he was the
Theoanthropos, as (in Wolfe's world) myths tend to resemble the One
Truth over time.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes