(urth) Jordan Interview

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 08:56:31 PDT 2011

>Antonio Pedro Marques: The genesis of a Christianity without a

>historical Christ - either because there never was one, or because

>he's been forgotten. Sounds interesting.

I agree. And mark me down in the camp who thinks Christ has not

appeared in the Briah universe.

It was recently noted that as Briah is a previous iteration of

our own universe, it should resemble it closely and therefore

have a Christ. I agree!

My view is that Briah/Urth simply has not gotten its version of Christ

yet. The Flood of Urth is part of the preparation stages for him and

they will get their Christ at some future, unwritten point in the story.

If we can accept that Urth is different enough from Earth that the Andes

are on the east coast of South America rather than the west, surely we

can accept a small difference such as Christ appearing on Urth in (their

equivalent of) 50,000 A.D. rather than the 1 A.D. appearance of Christ

on Earth.