(urth) Silk's origin

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 19:51:22 PDT 2011

--- On Wed, 10/19/11, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Why sad, Marc? I've noticed for a while now that you and
> James are on the same page
>
> on this. Perhaps you have been the proverbial ships who
> pass in the night, missing
>
> each other's posts?

Heh heh, no, it's just James graciously posted up my essay almost a decade ago that confronted this. He must have read it.

Liana as primitive inhumi, parasites on the vanished gods (trees of green).  The trees eat and recombine more fully and are hybrids with double the genetic content of their original meal.  Inhumi are the parasites that have had a chance to feed on blood, but they were originally those liana vines.  It's not mysterious, neighbors get MAD when you walk in the forest with an ax, trees are watching, weird stuff happens under the vanished gods including transmigration of Horn into Babbie at the conclusion of OBW.

trees --> vanished people
liana vines --> inhumi

one eats, one drinks.  The trees watch the eucharist.  It's not hidden if you read Short sun looking for it, it almost jumps out.  I can't open the book without finding further evidence of it.  Just sad because it doesn't seem like a great mystery to me anymore.  It's the story "Talk of Mandrakes" projected onto the future of Urth.