(urth) the long and short of it

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:13:06 PDT 2011

Yeah one of the reasons that Ive been reluctant to buy it before now
is that it devotes most of its pages to other Wolfe works and I dont
want anything spoiled  (I have never read the soldier series or Peace-
Yeah I know shame on me).  Most of the stuff on 5HoC I have read on
his Cave Canem website.  I just wanted to know  Borskis theory on how
the New Sun books and Short Sun books connect.  Does he not mention
anything about Horn/Malrubius ghost?  Horn being an Inhumi? etc.  Does
anyone on here have thoughts on these things?