(urth) Urth-Earth links

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:59:55 PDT 2011

Ah, thank you.  I remember that part of Long Sun now.  In reading these
books, it seemed more that the Outsider was reminiscent of Christ (the
Outsider being the "real" god in the midst of a number of fake ones) than
Severian.

I guess I am thrown off by the term "Christ figure" because it seems to be
overly allegorical.  The savior hero archetype existed before the historical
Christ; I guess I just think in those terms instead.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Andrew Mason <andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com