(urth) Silk's origin

Tim O'Donnell timodonn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 01:06:37 PDT 2011

Something in the mail below struck me (and this is pure speculation) but the
phrasing "son not of my body" might
be intended to specifically rule out the son of his [Tussah's] body.
Is there any possibility for Auk [and Chenille] to be biological children of
Tussah with Silk as an adopted embryo, also
purchased by Tussah?