(urth) Faterh Inire

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:47:21 PDT 2011

Your right about when the Moffats lived.  I had forgotten all about
the plane  I think your dead on regarding the nature of the Botanic
Gardens. Father Inire built them and each garden seems to be a
seperate pocket universe containing different time periods.  Maybe the
 plane just phases in because it will one day fly over that area
preserved in the garden, like interference in whatever signal is
carrying that time forward to Urth?  Just a thought.