(urth) Silk's origin

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 12:04:32 PDT 2011

On 10/13/2011 2:50 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:

> [...]
That's certainly a good precedent despite the exception. It has an
admirable simplicity.

The catch is the strength of the connection. I agree with James that
mere adoption seems weak. But it is balanced by the fact that this Kent
can add, "I caused you to be planted in my woman's womb." That may be
enough.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111013-1, 10/13/2011
Tested on: 10/13/2011 3:04:32 PM