(urth) Silk's origin

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 21:07:54 PDT 2011

and two sets of parents just implies that they are visibly different, unless it's just doubling trickery, which I don't think is prevalent in that particular scene, though I don't put it past wolfe.  I'm very very sure the parents are Silk's surrogate Mother, his financial investor Tussah, Kypris, and Typhon, most assuredly, the later two forming the male and female voice of cooing doves Silk hears from time to time, a call to action set in motion before his gestation.  Kypris cares for Silk because he is special to her, but she can't distinguish between sexual and maternal love.