(urth) Silk's origin

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 08:03:30 PDT 2011

--- On Wed, 10/12/11, Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com> wrote:

From: Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Silk's origin
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 7:53 AM

If Silk has genes for leadership, they may well be the same as Typhon’s.  The same applies to blond hair, height (if they are of the same height) etc.  I don’t really think possessing some genes in common implies a special relationship.  We all possess many genes in common, after all, and many of our genes are also shared with other animals and even more distant relatives.

- Gerry Quinn

I agree with you  here Gerry.  I think it's an all, 50% (offspring), or nothing/incidental (except, you know, being human and DNA based etc) gene correspondence with Typhon there.