(urth) Typhon's nature

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 12:22:32 PDT 2011

Larry was right to point out that Typhon probably senses the "powers"
more than he "speaks" with them. But they are plainly Erebus and Abaia,
or I have never read a word by Wolfe and live under the South Pole in a
rusty tin can.

On 10/11/2011 2:59 PM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, October 11, 2011 10:04, David Stockhoff wrote:
>>> As for talking to the monsters in the abyss, who is doing that and
>>> when/what chapter?
>> Typhon: "Yes. But I have lived almost a day and have sent my thought
>> into far places. There are powers in the seas now who would rule. They
>> will become our slaves, and the hordes of the north are theirs."
>>
>> (1) Typhon has learned this information since he awoke (2) by sending
>> his thought into far places. There is no evidence for anything else.
> I see no mention of talking, talking to monsters, or of an abyss.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111011-1, 10/11/2011
Tested on: 10/11/2011 3:22:36 PM