(urth) Typhon's nature

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 11:18:21 PDT 2011

Several people think this, to my astonishment. But there are
complications, which I have pointed out.

Not the least of which being that no character mentions machines capable
of political observations and updates, especially subaquatic ones, and
even if they existed they would require human input since politics are
human systems. You can't do that with satellites. And why not, then,
even years-out-of-date interplanetary updates? Typhon mentions none.