(urth) Typhons nature

larry miller biglar1984 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:54:04 PDT 2011

On first read I imagined Typhon as human native of Urth.  But Wolfes
naming strategum points at Typhon being of alien origin.  The theory
that Blue/Green is Urth/ Lune has been repeatedly denied by Wolfe so
Im going to rule that out.  The idea that Silk is a clone of Typhon is
interesting though.  Does anyone have any textual evidence to support
this?