(urth) Typhons nature

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 11:51:39 PDT 2011

heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Silk as clone of Typhon/natural son of Typhon; Typhon as otherwise normal but gifted urthling; Typhon from the Short Sun system; Whorl as cosmic Ark that made a big circle in the universe or didn't go anywhere much at all; Short Sun system as future Urth system, thus making Typhon and Sev both natives of Short Sun.

I rather fancy Typhon as a mortal Urthling grasping for immortality.

Too many theories to delineate fully - good luck.