(urth) Pike's Ghost

Larry Miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:21:02 PST 2011

Thanks Lee.  I think that the concept  of aliens in Wolfes universe
being evolved or mutated humans is interesting and it may very well be
that Typhon could be one of these beings.  I think the more likely
explanation regarding Silk as clone is that Silk is not a clone of
Typhons original alien body but a clone of the blond haired man whose
head is grafted onto Piaton.  That would explain the hair color at
least.  As for the Mandragora, I brought that up a few months back as
a possible body for Typhon ( I see it as a proto chem and the Prime
Calcula that is referred to in Exodus/Long Sun).