(urth) Like a good Neighbor

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:39:25 PST 2011

He's just told you he only barged in in the interest of clearing up a point.

I think there should be a large debate on just what the Secret of the Inhumi
is. Rules: 1) It MAY be what we're told, it's no use debating that, there
are no arguments that can help with it; 2) It MUST be something of immense
importance, and they-use-landers, they-breed-on-Blue and they-are-lianas,
don't cut it *only by themselves*. So, any ideas?