(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 09:54:50 PST 2011

I thought Krait's similarity to Sinew was due to that feeding near reproduction cycle, but then later when Jahlee resembles Chenille and is drunk its because she fed on the greiving Chenille who was released from Green, the lander repaired, and escaped to blue to mourn the murder of her children (she indulges in drink and drugs when bothered, from Long Sun).

I don't know.