(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 11:56:05 PST 2011

What gets me is the points where the narrators ponder if they understand what they are saying: "I had to think about what I myself had just said ... it is possible no one understands" that leads me to believe they mysteries are soluble, not just open ended mysteries.  " I have given only scattered hints in spite of all my efforts"

Those are metatextual statements that the structure is indicated through those scattered hints.  "not my words, not my words"