(urth) Like a good Neighbor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 11:43:08 PST 2011

Seawrack doesn't say I thought you were dead, she says, you were dead.  This is why we will never ever ever read Wolfe the same way - you can dismiss these things as, Seawrack didn't know what she was takling about, while I think Wolfe is being sneaky and HORN doesn't know what he's talking about because he doesn't understand what really happened to him.  The chapter is "the end"  I take it literally, you never ever ever ever will, so we can never agree, but to deny that it's in the text is to deny the text.

Forever and forever and forever, the two of us must agree to disagree.