(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 07:03:08 PST 2011

--- On Wed, 11/16/11, António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: (urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy
> Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 6:43 PM
> No dia 16/11/2011, às 18:07, Marc
> Aramini <marcaramini at yahoo.com>
> escreveu:
>
> > Silk had been reintroduced to his own body when Pig's
> eye was provided, but he could not really take over until
> Horn left and sacrificed himself.
>
> In this whole Silk-took-over business, I think people
> forget it is *Silk's* body. It's not Silk's fault that Horn
> first fell on the pit and then got stranded in Green.

Silk tried to kill himself and "was not really there" in his own body.  He was so distraught he tried to destroy his own spirit.  At least that is the best explanation for why Horn would be the dominant personality there.  It's only after Silk's personality has been reinforced by a helping of Silver Silk from Pig (this is why the climax of the search for Silk is in sacrificing the eye) that Silk is in the mix again, causing the confusion of the guy writing OBW.