(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed Nov 16 16:44:14 PST 2011

From: James Wynn

> Anyway, the presence of a "second" Oreb, means that the Rajan is there
> nearby. And we *do* meet an "old man" (which is how people refer to him)
> a short time later in Pike's room.

Perhaps Silk is right about Oreb jumping down to the kitchen garden.  Or perhaps there is some other explanation for what he saw (seemingly a bird, behind a curtain, flying out an open window).

But one thing stands out here.  Whatever they call him in Gaon, the Rajan is 43.  When Pike died, he had a son who was over 50.

- Gerry Quinn