(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:22:44 PST 2011

Marc Aramini wrote (16-11-2011 15:07):

> You guys are not mentioning the prophecy: I see you, Horn, riding a
> beast with 3 horns (2 tusks and one soul of Horn)
>
> I am very very confident the majority of Horn goes into Babbie when he
> says farewell, and it explains Babbie's huh huh huh and behavior when he
> see's Horn's son on Rttw, throwing down the guy who attacks him.

Objectively/textually, I've pointed out why Babbie in RW isn't just a hus
(if he were, he'd look just like a hus while dream travelling), yet no one
seems to be interested in agreeing or disputing that argument (of course one
can debate it, but I'm positive there is no other convincing explanation).

But what James is saying is that, *besides that*, a bit of Babbie went into
the Rajan. Because no one here thinks that it was Babbie grabbing the quill
with his hus hands to write that paragraph, right?

> And it explains the tone change in the end of OBW, and why at the end of
> that book it finally says, I CAUGHT THE BALL, I WON THE GAME - he is
> finally Silk again, though Silk in denial.

But does no one connect that phrase with the opening scene of the BLS?