(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 07:07:07 PST 2011

--- On Tue, 11/15/11, António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: (urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy
> Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 9:09 PM
> No dia 16/11/2011, às 04:43, David
> Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>
> escreveu:
>
> > Note again what I said above: I can't explain
> Silkhorn's dreamlike confusion of himself with Babbie except
> to suggest
> > (a) Horn's resurrection in the pit made him somehow
> part Babbie,
>
> If a bit of Babbie went into the Rajan, it must have been
> during/after the episode under the tree, so that the Rajan
> would have babbie's memory of it.
>
> > (b) Babbie is calling him by projecting his own name,
> or
> > (c) someone else is telling him that Babbie is near.
> That is, someone is calling someone but the confusion is
> merely situational/linguistic.
>
> It's a he calling so it shouldn't be Mucor.

You guys are not mentioning the prophecy: I see you, Horn, riding a beast with 3 horns (2 tusks and one soul of Horn)

I am very very confident the majority of Horn goes into Babbie when he says farewell, and it explains Babbie's huh huh huh and behavior when he see's Horn's son on Rttw, throwing down the guy who attacks him.

And it explains the tone change in the end of OBW, and why at the end of that book it finally says, I CAUGHT THE BALL, I WON THE GAME - he is finally Silk again, though Silk in denial.