(urth) Father Inire as giant vegetable

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Wed Nov 9 07:20:53 PST 2011

And there is a great hidden reference (of course!) to T.S. Eliot:

"You who were with me in the ships at Mylae!
That corpse you planted last year in your garden,
Had it begun to sprout? Will it bloom this year?
Or has the sudden frost disturbed its bed?
Oh keep the Dog far hence, that's friend to men,
Or with his nails he'll dig it up again!"

Dorcas=disturbed corpse. Why the Dog has nails? It must be
Severian who is connected to Triskele (dog) and Triskele
is connected to aquastors, Malrubius, Inire -

and Botanic Gardens -

Sergei