(urth) pandora (was vanished people = (or /) heiros)

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 20:32:28 PST 2011

Read my own post from 2002 on Pandora to see what I had said.  The list is so different now!  (I was a MUCH friendlier fellow too - and Roy and I were engaging in friendly banter which included a working knowledge of our respective ages and life situations.)  Fascinating.  Looks like I used to proof read my posts before hitting send.  Sorry about all these typos lately, guys.

Interesting.  (I blame the 2007 brain hemmorhages for the decreased quality of my posts, fwiw).  As soon as I finish the last 70 books on my shelf I will devote myself to re-reading all of Wolfe, maybe something new will strike me.  Or maybe the days of insight are simply gone.  I'm going to try to recapture some of that old fun spirit in my posts if I can.