(urth) vanished people=Hieros

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Mon Nov 7 08:20:03 PST 2011

To me, the green moon of Urth was a result of some "geo-engineering"
(or, rather,
luna-forming) in the period of maximal technological development of
humanity.
An atmosphere was created, the trees planted, and then all connection
was lost.

Even our Moon,
given an atmosphere once,  will hold it for several  million  years
(maybe tens or hundreds).

Sergei