(urth) Pike/Oreb

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Thu Nov 3 12:31:46 PDT 2011

Marc Aramini wrote:

> Dave, I really like your interpretive work on Evil Guest and there, and I agree 100%.  Remember what Krait said, "Paradoxes explain everything ... since they do, they can't be explained."
>
> also, I think you, if the Wiki is all you, are dead right on the Mucor as doll in the dream state.  Have you read Talk of Mandrakes?  Also, I am somewhat confident later in Exodus from the Long Sun the black and blue tunic of Silk indicates some kind of causal confusion when he is present but have not been able to trace it.

Thanks for checking out my other commentary files on WolfeWiki. Yes, the
one on Mucor as the dream doll is mine. I have read "Talk of Mandrakes" but
I didn't think of the monster in that story as being like an inhuma.
Interesting thought. I haven't looked into the tunic colors of Silk. I will
check that out some time soon.