(urth) Pike's ghost

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:54:42 PST 2011

>James Wynn: I'm sure no one creates theories out of a perverse glee
>for Rube Goldberg constructions.

I agree. At least no one who has been a participant in this forum for
any length of time. Still, accusations of such are a common tactic used
by a certain contingent to express their emotional frustration and/or
perhaps to provoke an emotional response when their initial, more scholarly
attempts at winning an argument fail.

Let's face it- some people have an inherent philosophy to their social
interactions in which "Losing Is Not An Option". You don't have to be a
professional wrestler to partake in that view of life.