(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:18:20 PST 2011

On 11/19/2011 10:42 AM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> As far as the puppet toy, any chance that toy was really Silk's?

*******

I once had a toy, a little wooden man in a blue coat who was moved by
strings. When I played with him, I made him walk and bow, and spoke for
him. I practiced until I thought myself very clever. One day I saw my
mother holding the two sticks that held his strings, and my little
wooden man saluting my youngest sister much more cleverly than I could
have made him do it, and laughing with his head thrown back, then
mourning with his face in his hands. I never spoke of it to my mother,
but I was angry and ashamed.  ~ OBW pg 158

The reference to siblings makes it unlikely that it was Silk. Anyway,
wouldn't references to Silk's life undermine the idea that Horn was _in
control_  until the end of OBW.

*