(urth) Fwd: Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 18:05:38 PST 2011

James, I do think a young neighbor was born in the pit there, but that it is external to Horn, a double of Horn, with whom he later shakes hands.  Perhaps an association with the Neighborly explains the rajans reluctance to eat, but how does it factor in with the statement Antonio, (or someone) brought up: of a whole spirit (Horn's) going into a whole body (Silk's)?

I think the text is more powerful if it is really Horn that makes the sacrifice to leave the body for Silk to take over, and that in that way, "Horn did not fail us".