(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 08:39:46 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 10:53 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> If it’s a good theory, I won;t be able to shoot it down.

I wasn't going to continue this, but you're right.

You don't shoot---that would require accuracy and aim. Rather, you
repeat yourself until discussion is exhausted, ignoring every answer and
challenge we give you.

Where's your explanation of why Oreb lied? Right ... I'll put you down
for "He's a stupid talking bird---who cares?"