(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 07:00:01 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 8:51 AM, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> But I’m prepared to wait. Perhaps some better ideas will turn up. I
> prefer to do without a theory than accept an impossible one.

It's becoming plain to me that not only do you not begin to comprehend
how Wolfe constructs his narratives, but that you prefer not to. And so
you promote impossible theories, while catcalling promising ones,
apparently just for the satisfaction of dragging down attempts to
explain by observed principles.

If a better idea does turn up, I am convinced that you will pretend to
entertain it reasonably just to shoot it down as it is explained to you.
Your ego prefers a wasteland.