(urth) questions arising from Babbiehorn

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:50:24 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 6:44 AM, Larry Miller wrote:
> 1) What is the glass structure that Horn and Seawrack come across on
> the island?      2) If Horn is resurrected on Blue as a Nieghbor
> what/who dies on Green?                                3) How is Silk
> inside Pig and his own body (occupied by Horn) at the same time?

1) I don't believe there has been any satisfactory full explanation of this.

2) When Horn dies in the the pit, his spirit goes to the Outsider.
Horn's body is possessed by a Neighbor (that greenbuck Horn was chasing
when he fell into the pit) who feels culpable for his death. In
recompense, he adopts Horn's identity and mission. Horn's body dies on
Green. The Neighbor performs the same trick again by possessing and
repairing Silk's dying body. Obviously, not everyone agrees with this.
Marc has an equally developed theory about what happens in the pit. I
don't no of any other strong opinion about what happens when Horn dies
the two times.

3) Silk was scanned and has become a Mainframe god. Silver Silk/Silent
Silk is possessing Pig.