(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:27:01 PST 2011

> > David Stockhoff: That's impossible because Oreb does not lie. Wolfe is faithful to
> > character above all else.

>>Antonion Pedro Marques: > And did he play dead or did he faint?

>David: Ditto.

Double ditto. Oreb is only given two words and with them I think we may trust that he is
always right and never lies. Just an authorial constant. I see Oreb less as a character
and more as an oracle, a status his rescue from sacrifice at the beginning might grant him.
Silk learns more from his living pronouncements than his dead innards.